Wish to leave behind the stress of past few months and enjoy a lone time with your life partner at the lap of a beautiful mountain? Then you are spot on in choosing this tour package. You can combine Manali and Shimla into one unforgettable getaway. With so much to see and do, we want you to make the best of your vacation.
Travelling from Chandigarh to Shimla, you get to explore Pinjore Gardens and Barog. Major sightseeing locations in Shimla include Green Valley, Kufri, Chini bungalow, Viceregal Lodge and Shimla state Museum. Viceregal lodge talks about the history of Shimla. Right from the Shimla Treaty to the furniture and carpets which are from Burma and Sri Lanka, this historic building is an epitome of beauty and the vintage appeal of the place is mind blowing. If you want to sneak further into the history of Shimla, visit the State museum which has a good number of paintings and antiques and also a library with impressive collection of books. The Green valley near Kufri is a beautiful valley region with amazing view where tourists love to stop or drive by. Spend the evening at Ridge and Mall doing a little shopping and also enjoying the beautiful view of the hill station.
Proceed to Manali and get smitten by the splendor and beauty of this hill station. With open spaces and high altitude, the Solang valley is the perfect spot for paragliding. Head to Rohtang pass which not only connects Manali to Ladakh and Leh, but is a hub of adventure activities such as skiing, paragliding, trekking etc. Take a hot sulphur bath at the sulphur springs of Manikaran and Vasisht village. Also visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley Rafting Point. Pay a visit to the Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple and mystic monasteries of Manali. If you are in for some shopping, then visit Manali market - you will find good deals on shawls, sweaters and more. Also if you are at the right place at the right time, you could even watch a Bollywood film shoot in the snow. After a memorable trip, you will be transferred back to Chandigarh.
- Accommodation in 2 or 3 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach.
- Air fare
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
TRANSFER TO SHIMLA | PINJORE ISLAND | BAROG
- Pick up from Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station & Transfer to Shimla
- On the way: Pinjore Gardens & Barog (if time permits)
- After arrival in Shimla check into the hotel & stay.
SHIMLA CITY TOUR | GREEN VALLEY | KUFRI | CHINNI BUNGALOW | VICE REGAL LODGE | MUSEUM | MALL ROAD
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing : Green Valley, Kufri, Chini Bungalow, Vice Regal Lodge, Museum
- Evening on the Ridge & Mall
- Night stay at the hotel.
MANALI TRANSFER | SUNDERNAGAR LAKE | PANDOH DAM | KULLU VALLEY | RAFTING
- After breakfast transfer to Manali
- On the way: Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Kullu Valley Rafting Point Kullu
- After arrival in Manali check into the hotel & stay.
MANALI CITY TOUR | HADIMBA TEMPLE | CLUB HOUSE | VASHISHTH BATH | MONASTERY | VAN VIHAR | MARKET
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing : Hadimba Temple, Club House, Vashishth Bath , Monastery & Van Vihar & Market
- Night stay at the hotel.
MANALI CITY TOUR | SOLANG VALLEY | RAHALA FALLS | ROHTANG PASS
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing : Solang Valley, Rahala Falls & Rohtang Pass (Snow Line)
- Night stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & proceed to Chandigarh Railway Station / Air Port.
Green View, Shimla
Hotel Osheen, Shimla
Manla Homes Resort, Shimla
A Star Regency, Manali
New Harmony Inn, Manali
Surya International, Manali
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.