Does the beautiful city of Shimla come to your mind when you think of a honeymoon . Then pack your suitcase and get set because you truly deserve a honeymoon in this heaven on earth. The place is sure to give a stunning backdrop for your honeymoon whether you visit the place winter, monsoon, summer or fall.
Begin your trip in Delhi, explore Pinjore Gardens and Barog. Shimla’s snow clad mountains greet you with the best of weather that compliments the mood of your honeymoon vacation. Sightseeing locations in Shimla include Green Valley, Kufri, Chini bungalow, Vice Regal Lodge and Shimla state Museum. Spend the evening at Ridge and Mall doing a little shopping and also enjoying the beautiful view of the hill station.
Proceed to Manali and get smitten by the splendor and beauty of this hill station. While in Manali, live up to your adventures, alter ego with a plethora of options at Solang Valley. Wear your heart on your sleeves as you pass through the Rohtang Pass with snow on either sides and majestic views of the valley. Pir Panjal mountain ranges and surreal view of the landscape will mesmerize you as the best travel mates. Take a dip in the Vashist and Manikaran ‘healing’ hot water springs. Also visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley Rafting Point. Pay a visit to the Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple and mystic monasteries of Manali. And if you are looking for something more memorable then you can go rafting in the icy cold waters of Manali, ride a yak or get tattooed in one of the tattoo parlours in Old Manali.
Next on chart is Dharamshala, where you can visit McLeod Ganj famous for multiple attractions including the residence of 14 th Dalai Lama. The Dal Lake in Dharamshala is named after its eponymous counterpart in Jammu and Kashmir. The Kali temple located near the banks is home to a marvelous annual fair. On the way from Manali to Dharamshala visit Palampur Tea Gardens & Chamunda Devi Temple.
Proceed to Dalhousie to admire the architectural marvel of Victorian and Scottish buildings and churches while enjoying the chilly weather of this beautiful place. Visit Panchpula meaning 'Five Bridges’ which is a local favorite with waterfalls, picnic spots as well as a modest trek. Kalatop wildlife sanctuary is another major attraction in Dalhousie.
- Accommodation in 2 or 3 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach.
- Air fare
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
TRANSFER TO SHIMLA | PINJORE GARDENS | BAROG
- Pick up from Delhi Airport & Transfer to Shimla
- On the way: Visit Pinjore Gardens &Barog (if time permits)
- After arrival check into the hotel and enjoy a comfortable night stay at your hotel along with the dinner.
SHIMLA CITY TOUR | GREEN VALLEY | KUFRI | CHINI BUNGALOW | VICE REGAL LODGE | MUSEUM | MALL ROAD
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Green Valley, Kufri, ChiniBunglow, Vice Regal Lodge, Museum. Evening on the Ridge & Mall
- After the tiresome day enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
TRANSFER TO MANALI | SUNDERNAGAR LAKE | PANDOH DAM | KULLU VALLEY | RAFTING
- After breakfast transfer to Manali
- On the way: Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Kullu Valley Rafting Point Kullu
- After arrival check into the hotel & have a peaceful sleep after lavishing your dinner.
MANALI CITY TOUR | HADIMBA TEMPLE | CLUB HOUSE | VASHITH BATH | MONASTERY | VAN VIHAR | MARKET
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Hadimba Temple, Club House, VashishthBath , Monastery, Van Vihar& Market
- Enjoy a comfortable night at your hotel along with the dinner.
MANALI CITY TOUR | SOLANG VALLEY | RAHALA FALLS | ROHTANG PASS
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Solang Valley, Rahala Falls & Rohtang Pass (Snow Line)
- After the tiresome day enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
TRANSFER TO DHARAMSHALA | PALAMPUR TEA GARDENS | CHAMUNDA DEVI TEMPLE
- After breakfast transfer to Dharamshala.
- On the way Sightseeing includes: Palampur Tea Gardens & Chamunda Devi Temple.
- After arrival in Dharamshala check into the hotel & enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
TRANSFER TO DALHOUSIE | DAL LAKE | MCLEODGANJ | BHAGSUNAG | CATHEDRAL
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Dal Lake, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunag & Cathedral
- Transfer to Dalhousie
- Check into the hotel & enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
DALHOUSIE CITY TOUR | MARKET | KHAJJIAR | PANCHPULA | KALATOP
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Local Market, Khajjiar, Panchpula & Kalatop
- Have a peaceful sleep after a lavish dinner.
- After breakfast departs to dropping at Delhi Air Port.
Hotel Shimla Nature Ville, Shimla
Hotel Woodpark, Shimla
Manla Homes Resort, Shimla
A Star Regency, Manali
New Harmony Inn, Manali
Surya International, Manali
Himalayan Resort, Dalhousie
Hotel Amar, Dalhousie
Hotel New Palace, Dalhousie
Hotel Kumar Residency, Dharamshala
Hotel Vatika, Dharamshala
Dal Lake Resort, Dharamshala
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.