Private Holidays offers you an amazing 4 nights and 5 days Thailand tour package which allows you to explore exotic locations of Bangkok and Pattaya. Day 01 includes landing in Bangkok and finishing the immigration formalities. Then you will be assisted for Pattaya trip. Here you get a chance to visit Alcazar show. Day 02 is well spent in Pattaya with Coral Island Trip. Day 03 and 04 is back to Bangkok where you can have city and all temple tour. Fifth Day you will board flight back to India.
Thailand is one of the most desired holiday destinations on the planet, with a culture that is so distinctive, hundreds of beautiful beaches, bustling cities and green mountains. Enjoy the diving experience of world level or the enticing adventures in the woods of tropical region. With its diverse locations, Thailand can meet a whole host of holiday requirements, from the couple wanting a romantic getaway, to a family in need of some fun activities or even a group of friends looking to party at night and laze in the sun during the day. There couldn’t be a more spectacular location to do it.
Onward and return Flight.
Accommodation for 2 nights in Bella Express Hotel / Bella Vista or Similar hotel, Pattaya
Accommodation for 2 night in or Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn / Siam Star Hotel or Similar hotel, Bangkok.
All Transfers & Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach.
Alcazar Show with a soft drink.
Coral Island Tour with lunch.
All Entrances as suggested in the Itinerary.
Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
Thailand Visa on arrival
9% TAX PER PERSON
ARRIVE BANGKOK | ONTO PATTAYA
- Upon arrival in Bangkok airport and after finishing your immigration formalities, you will be assisted by our representative and transfer you to Pattaya City.
- Evening head to Alcazar Show.
- Overnight stay in Pattaya.
PATTAYA | CORAL ISLAND TOUR
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour in a Speed Boat, where you will be amazed at the view of the beautiful marine life and coral formalities from a glass bottomed boat, the perfect way to admire the stunning underwater beauty.
- Overnight stay in Pattaya
DEPART PATTAYA | ARRIVE BANGKOK
- Today morning after breakfast
- Check-out from the hotel & proceed to Bangkok
- Overnight stay in Bangkok
BANGKOK |DAY AT LEISURE
- Morning Breakfast at the hotel and explore Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art or the floating market at your own expense. And evening can visit several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
BANGKOK | DEPARTURE
- Today after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head for shopping. Later proceed to the airport to board our flight back home with happy memories.
Bangkok Palace Hotel, Bangkok
Marvel Hotel, Bangkok
Omni Tower Syncate Suites, Bangkok
Golden Beach Hotel, Pattaya
Grand Sole, Pattaya
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.