This tour package covers Mysore, Bandipur and Ooty. Mysore is known as city of palaces and Mysore Palace is one of the most visited tourist attraction after Taj Mahal. Mysore is also famous for his ruler named Tipu Sultan and you get a chance to explore the ancient history at that point of time. From Mysore when you go towards Ooty, a wildlife sanctuary falls in the way. This wildlife sanctuary is famously located in Bandipur. Bandipur National Park is a place that is bequeathed with lush and exotic flora & fauna. When the tour to this wildlife empyrean blends with that of natural paradise Ooty, the delight augments several folds. The last destination of this tour is Ooty which also known as Queens of hill stations. This hill station is famous for lakes and beautiful sight-seeing.
The major highlights of this tour are enjoying jeep safari at Bandipur National Park, relishing the sightseeing tour of Ooty that incorporates Ooty Golf Course, Tea Museum, Doddabetta Peak, and Rose Garden. The tour makes the tourists drenched in memories of exploring natural exquisiteness and wildlife in a same go along with historical panorama.
Your trip will start with landing in Bangalore from where you will head away directly to Mysore. You can visit Mysore Palace and zoo to start your trip with. By the end of the day you can visit Brindavan Garden which is known for its musical fountain display. Next day you will be headed towards Bandipur sanctuary where you can use your leisure time to relax. In the evening go for the safari and the wildness of the jungle. Day 3 you will be headed towards Ooty to enjoy the Mother Nature beauty and peace. The major sight-seeing in Ooty are Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty, Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. You can also try horse-back riding around the lake. In the evening visit Coonoor.
- 01 Night Stay at Mysore in a 3* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast
- 01 Night Stay at Bandipur in a Resort with All Meals & Safari.
- 02 Nights stay at Ooty in a Deluxe Cottage with Breakfast.
- Non AC Vehicle at disposal for 5 Days from Bangalore back to Bangalore as per the Tour Itinerary
- All taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance, etc.
- Any other Meals / Personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc.
- For the Vehicle Night bata charges will be extra [if the vehicle is used after 10.00 p.m. or before 6.00 a.m.]
Bangalore – Mysore (140 kms
- Arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway Station
- Pick up & Proceed towards Mysore, On the way visit Srirangapatna
- By noon reach Mysore & Check in at the Hotel
- Visit to Mysore Palace, one of the major attractions of Mysore , Visit Mysore Zoo were you can see some of the rare species of wildlife
- Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan Gardens expanded over 150 acres
- The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the gardens
- Return back to the hotel and overnight stay
Mysore - Bandipur (78 kms)
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Check out & Proceed towards Bandipur
- The rest of the day is free at leisure
- During your free time you can simply relax in your spacious room or take pleasure of the modern amenities available at your resort.
- In the evening / next day early morning, we will be going for a Jeep safari in Bandipur National Park in order to explore wilds in woods and have a lifetime experience
- Thereafter, we will return back to the resort for dinner followed by an overnight stay
- Bandipur National Park was established in 1974 as a tiger reserve under Project Tiger.
- Situated in Karnataka, the park was once a private hunting reserve for the Maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore
- However, today it is upgraded as Bandipur tiger reserve.
Bandipur – Ooty (50 kms)
- After breakfast check out & Proceed towards Ooty
- Check in at the Cottage
- Leisure time at the Cottage
- Overnight stay
- After breakfast Proceed for Ooty Local Sightseeing
- Visit to Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty.
- Visit to other panoramic view of the neighbouring regions
- Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available
- You can also try Horse-back riding around the lake.
- Evening visit Coonoor.
- Overnight at Ooty
Ooty – Bangalore (300 km)
- Morning after breakfast check out from the Cottage & Proceed back to Bangalore
- Drop at the Airport / Railway Station for the return journey.
Hotel Roopa, Mysore
Safari Lodge, Bandipur
Sabol Holidays, Ooty
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.