Vietnam is like losing yourself in an artist's masterpiece. The country effortlessly composes traditional scenes in an imaginative style, merging any distinction between visual euphoria and perceptive experience. Intensely colorful landscapes are the setting for your own masterpiece, with culture and heritage captivated as the subject. Around every corner of Vietnam is this equally hypnotic painting. There is always more to a painting than what is seen on the surface. This custom tailored tour will whisk you into the depths of the brushstrokes that make up Vietnam’s culture, traditions, and landscapes. From the brilliantly colored clothes of the northern hill tribes to the sparkling emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, you will experience the traditions of grand cities and the elegance of the remarkable countryside, the vivacity of the gregarious people, and the layered flavors of the traditional cuisine. Whether found along the sandy shores or at a floating market, you will discover the fine details that define Vietnam.
The Charming Vietnam is 3 nights and 4 days trip which covers the cultural and local beauty of Vietnam. After landing in Noi Bai, get yourself freshened up and then later take a walk around the center with local sight-seeing to places like the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. After an overnite stay in Hanoi, proceed to city tour of Hanoi. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, the Temple of Literature, dating back to 11th century. After lunch stroll down to French quarter, Hanoi Old Quarter or Trang Tien Plaza or Dong Xuan Market.
3rd day trip includes tour to Halong Bay. A boat trip would be ideal to explore the Hanoi Bay. This will take you to the Thien Cung Cave, which is among the largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. After an overnight stay in Halong Bay, next day you will depart from Vietnam to your world.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Economy class Airfare from India to Hanoi.
- Economy class Airfare from to Hanoi to India.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 3 star Hotel, Hanoi.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hanoi – City tour.
- Hanoi - Hoan Kiem Lake Tour
- Hanoi – HaLong Bay Tour.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
- All Taxes.
- Lunar New Year surcharge from 23rd Jan 2017 to 02nd Feb 2017.
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Vietnam Visa fees
ARRIVE AT HANOI | HOAN KIEM LAKE TOUR
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you with your transfer to the hotel.
- Check in and freshen up.
- Take a walk around the center, visiting some of Hanoi’s main attractions: the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple.
- Overnight stay at Hanoi.
HANOI : CITY TOUR
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed for the City Tour.
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, the Temple of Literature, dating back to 11th century.
- Lunch at the restaurant (not included in the package).
- Post lunch, take a stroll at French Quarter and click pictures at Opera House. Later, Head to Hanoi Old Quarter or Trang Tien Plaza or Dong Xuan Market.
- After the city tour, start back to the hotel.
- On the way, dinner at the restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Hanoi. (Only Breakfast)
HANOI : HALONG BAY DAY TOUR
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed to Halong Bay.
- Arrive at Halong Bay and will be taken by a boat trip where you will navigate through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors. This will take you to the Thien Cung Cave, which is among the largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay.
- While returning back to Hanoi after a wonderful boat ride, dinner at the restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Today morning after breakfast, it’s time to bid goodbye to Vietnam.
- Transfer to Airport to board flight back to India (Only Breakfast)
Gondola Hanoi Hotel, Vietnam
Angel Palace Hotel, Vietnam
Hanoi Delano Hotel, Vietnam
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.