Outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches, this is what you experience when you go for Dubai Tour. Whether you are visiting with family or friends, a vacation in Dubai will make you want to travel here again. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well. The presence of world's only seven star hotels that are in fact breathtaking architectural marvels, make Dubai distinct from rest of the world. Built on an artificial island, the 7-star rated Burj Al Arab is known worldwide for its award-winning interior decoration and luxurious services. It features the famed Skyview Bar that provides stunning views, while the underwater restaurant 'Al Mahara' serves excellent seafood.
This special holiday tour package to Dubai offers 4 nights and 5 days trip to the exotic cities of Dubai & Abudhabi. In these 5 days you get an opportunity to explore Dubai major tourist attraction like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel, Atlantis Hotel etc. You also get an opportunity to experience desert safari, fountain show, camping, desert sand-boarding, camel riding etc.
Call us at 8880924391 if you would like to customize this package or send us an inquiry. Our experienced travel executives will help you with a free holiday plan. Contact us now.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Onward and return Airfare, Ex-Bangalore
- Accommodation for 4 nights in hotel Grand Excelsior or similar hotel.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach with a guide.
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Dubai City tour.
- Desert Safari.
- Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa Tour
- All Entrances as suggested in the Itinerary.
- Dubai Visa.
- All Taxes.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
- Upon arrival, meet, Greet & Assistance upon arrival by our Airport Representative.
- Later proceed to hotel check in.
- Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner (20.30hrs-22.30 hrs approx)
- Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ buffet dinner.
- Overnight at Dubai
HALF A DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR | DESERT SAFARI
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed to a Panoramic view of City Tour of Dubai visiting the world’s tallest building Burj Kalifa and also Visit the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel - the world’s only seven-star hotel and the Atlantis Hotel, perched atop the crescent shaped Palm Island. Laze around or take a dip in the warm waters of Jumeirah Beach.
- Later proceed back to the Hotel and relax.
- In the evening, get ready for Desert Safari with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and visit the camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite, where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe).
- Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
- Overnight stay at Dubai.
FULL DAY ABU DHABI CITY TOUR | FERRARI WORLD THEME PARK
- Morning breakfast at hotel and proceed to Abu Dhabi.
- Set out for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour and discover the captivating tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi, and visit the historic Sheik Zayed Mosque. Later proceed to F1 races at Ferrari World and the Theme Park and enjoy your rides.
- While returning back to Dubai after an eventful day, have your Dinner at the Indian Restaurant.
- Proceed to Hotel in Dubai and Overnight stay.
BURJ KHALIFA VISIT | DUBAI MALL | FOUNTAIN SHOW
- Morning breakfast at hotel.
- Morning at Leisure.
- Later in the evening, proceed to visit Burj Khalifa (Includes Entrance Fee to 124TH floor) a word-class skyscraper in Dubai, is a must-see destination surrounded by hotels, shopping places and entertainment choices. You can also shop in the mall and witness the spectacular Musical Fountain Show.
- Dinner at the Indian Restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Dubai.
- Morning after breakfast enjoy the day in shopping.
- Evening drive back to the airport to board your flight. Good times need never end! As you get ready to fly back home, carry all the memories with you and we are confident you will join us again, sometime soon.
Panarama Grand, Bur Dubai
Citymax, Bur Dubai
Grand Excelssior, Bur Dubai
Admiral Plaza Hotel, Bur Dubai
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.