Exotic and peaceful, Port Blair is a remarkably clean city that attracts tourists from all over the country. It has a high number of appealing beaches that are spectacularly serene and beautiful. Numerous attractions have been developed here over the years to ensure that tourists have a good time. Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody.
From walking on the beaches to scuba diving in the sea and from eating local delicacies to attending festivals, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience. This short trip to Port Blair allows you to tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – most locations are closed on Mondays) - covering the famous Cellular Jail* (a witness to the Indian freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- closed Sunday), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), enjoy sound and light show in cellular jail, visit north bay and ross island and a visit to Corbyn’s Cave
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Return flight from Bengaluru-Port Blair-Bangalore on Go Air.
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary.
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival).
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary.
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island.
- All applicable taxes and 4.5% GST.
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
ARRIVE PORT BLAIR - SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT CELLULAR JAIL
- Depart Bengaluru at 14:45 by Go Air G8-291; arrive at Port Blair in the evening and transfer to hotel.
- Then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail (at 1900 Hrs) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel
VISIT NORTH BAY AND ROSS ISLAND
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed to North Bay.
- Depart at 0900hrs from Water Sports complex to visit North Bay in a boat (Closed: Wednesday). If you wish to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay, you may choose to snorkel or take a glass bottom boat ride (Rs.350 per person extra), or may even choose to do a sea walk or scuba dive (extra charges apply).
- After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island (Closed: Wednesday ) which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Port Blair (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs); the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc., and all in dilapidated condition. The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. Please carry a change of clothes.
- Evening is free for shopping.
- Note: The order of visit between North Bay and Ross Island is subject to change and at discretion of the boat operator.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
CITY TOUR OF PORT BLAIR
- After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – most locations are closed on Mondays) - covering the famous Cellular Jail* (a witness to the Indian freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- closed Sunday), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika).
- If, owing to late arrival of flight, you were unable to visit Corbyns Cove Beach on the day of arrival, we will take you to visit Corbyn’s Cove, the only beach in Port Blair to relax and unwind and then proceed for some local shopping.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- You will first have Breakfast in the Hotel and after, depart to Port Blair Airport at 11:25 on Go Air G8-292 to return to Bengaluru with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands
AR Pride, Port Blair
Da Bay Inn, Port Blair
GB Oceania, Port Blair
TSG Grand, Port Blair
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.