Being an incredibly diverse continent, Europe is full of bucket-list locations. You might want to want to eat pasta in Rome, stand on top of the Eiffel Tower, and smoke a joint in Amsterdam, and party in Dubrovnik - yes, you can do it all with our carefully planned tailor made tour package.
Get a taste of English culture in diverse London. Visit the landmark locations of London- Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Tower Bridge. Head to Brick Lane for some amazing Sunday food markets. Though London is expensive, you might not want to leave the city without some shopping. Walk to Oxford street or the Bond street to get your pick of favorite brands.
Drive to Folkestone or Dover,for the short channel crossing to Calais by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle or Ferry. Proceed to Brussels. If you are interested in either of the world wars, Belgium has a million sites to keep you busy during your visit. If you want to learn about government, it’s the home to the European Union. But what most travelers come for is the beer, chocolate, and fries. Belgium brewers were some of the first to perfect beer brewing. Visit the Musées Royaux des Beaux-Arts for its large collection of paintings, drawings, sculptures, and magnificent central square, Grand Place where you will find lots of cafés, chocolate shops, and the Town Hall. Mannenken Pis and Jeanneken Pis are two iconic sculptures can be found in Brussels and are considered by many as a ‘must see’.
Next on list is Germany famous for sausages, beer, castles, and of course some “seriousness”. You can hike the Black forest. Located near the French border, the Black Forest is named so because of the dark green pine trees in the area. You can spend some time stopping in towns that are famous for their cuckoo clocks and typical German food. Moving to one of the most beautiful locations of Europe, Switzerland, one cannot miss visiting Rhine falls - Europe’s largest waterfall with breath taking view.
At Zurich, you can admire and explore the beauty of this beautiful city set on a lake, close to mountains. Catch the panoramic view of the great Alps atop Mount Titlis. You can’t get much more of a typical Swiss destination than Lucerne. Located on the beautiful Lucerne Lake, the city offers a wonderful combination of urban life and nature.
Italy is yet another must-visit location in Europe. The vineyards in Tuscany, the history of Florence, the ancient streets in Rome, the laid back nature of Southern Italy, the gorgeous Cinque Terre, and the romantic canals in Venice all make the country irresistible. The entire town of Pisa is focused around taking a photo casually leaning on the leaning tower. Visit one of the french perfumeries to see a demonstration of how French perfumes are made.
The city of France is famous for a lot of things -stunning coastlines, valleys, wine country, forests, and beaches; has some of the best food and wine in the world; historic towns and chateaus, and a long and rich history. Climb the Eiffel tower for a spectacular view of the city.
Once you have visited all these places, you realise that every country in Europe is incredibly different from the next and that is one more reason why you fall in love with this continent every time you visit.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM CHENNAI . PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Return economy class group airfare on the airlines mentioned above.
- 11 Nights’ accommodation on Double / Single share basis as per the itinerary
- Meals, Coach Tours, Transfers, Entrance fees, Sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Services of Local Escort during the Tour
- Cost of Single Entry Schengen Visa Charges
- Cost of Travel Insurance valid only for the tour
Note: Due to operational reasons sightseeing’s may get shuffled, however all sightseeing’s will be covered
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
Arrive London, Panoramic Tour of London
- Today, arrive at your Heathrow Airport / Wembley area hotel (transfer not included) and check-in (after 14:00 p.m.).
- Visit to: In the afternoon, you will meet your Tour Manager and depart for a panoramic tour of London to see the main sights: Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge
- Early evening return to your hotel (Breakfast & Dinner)
London – Folkestone / Dover – Calais – Brussels - Germany: Frankfurt / Mannheim area
- This morning, at the check-in point, you will meet your Tour Manager and join the coach for a leisurely drive from London to Folkestone or Dover, for the short channel crossing to Calais by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle or Ferry.
- On arrival, we proceed to Brussels, the capital of Belgium and the seat of several European Union institutions including the European Commission and Parliament.
- Visit to: Here we visit the Grand Place and see the Mannekin Pis statue.
- Continuing our drive, we reach our overnight stop and check-in at our hotel (Breakfast & Dinner)
Germany: Frankfurt / Mannheim area - Black Forest – Switzerland: Rhine Falls - Zurich
- Today, we depart after breakfast.
- Joining the autobahn we enter the enchanting Black Forest region, where you will marvel at the timeless serenity and unparalleled scenery around you.
- Visit to: We visit a Cuckoo Clock outlet where you have time to shop for cuckoo clocks and other souvenirs.
- Continuing our drive, we pass through small idyllic villages before crossing the Swiss border.
- Visit to: Our first stop in Switzerland is to visit the majestic Rhine Falls.
- We then proceed to the financial capital of Switzerland,
- Visit to: Zurich for a short panoramic tour.
- Later we check-in at our hotel for a two-night stay
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Zurich (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Switzerland: Lucerne - Mount Titlis
- This morning we visit the town of Lucerne.
- Optional: Why not join the additional excursion - Lake Lucerne Cruise
- We then drive through the Swiss alpine region and the winding mountain roads
- to the valley of Engel berg.
- Visit to: Where we begin our ascent to board the world’s first revolving cable car, reaching the peak of 10,000 feet and the highest viewpoint in central Switzerland – Mount Titlis (weather permitting).
- Visit to: Visit the Glacier Grotto or enjoy a breathtaking panorama from the sun terrace. Early afternoon, we begin our descent, passing the glaciers and thawing ice, which create majestic waterfalls.
- Visit to: This evening we return to Lucerne to see the Chapel Bridge and the Lion Monument
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Lucerne (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Switzerland – Italy: Venice - Venice / Padova area
- Early morning we depart for Italy
- Driving south through the Gotthard tunnel, we pass spectacular scenery around the lake regions of Lugano and Como.
- Crossing the Italian border, we continue on the motorways, to Venice, the city of unparalleled beauty and romantic gondolas.
- Visit to: Our tour starts with a boat ride to St. Mark.s Square – the most elegant square in the world, to see the Bridge of Sighs, the Doges Palace and Basilica di San Marco.
- Visit to: Later enjoy a romantic Gondola ride - gliding through serene waters, against the stunning backdrop of Baroque buildings is an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Late evening check-in at our hotel, Overnight stay at Venice (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Italy: Venice / Padova area – Pisa - Florence – Arezzo area
- Today we depart for Pisa.Watch the amazing scenery change as we cross the Appennines and the gentle hilly countryside of Tuscany to reach Pisa, where we visit the Field of Miracles.
- Visit to: Here you can marvel at the marble Cathedral in the Pisan-Romanesque style, the Baptistery, and one of the wonders of the world, the legendary Leaning Tower. Leaving Pisa, we continue on the motorways to Florence.
- Visit to: On arrival in the city of the Medicis, we will visit Piazzale Michelangelo to enjoy one of the best views of this renaissance city across the River Arno.You then have some free time to wander around this city, where traffic is banned from the historic centre, admiring its timeless beauty. Later we continue our journey and check-in at our hotel for a two-night stay in Florence (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Italy: Arezzo area – Rome – Arezzo area
Passing sunlit valleys of the Chianti wine country and ancient fortresses perched high on the
hills, we reach the Eternal City.
Visit to: On arrival, we meet our local guide for a tour to take in the ancient sights of Rome -
- Piazza Venezia
- The Roman Forum, which was the political centre of the Roman Empire
- Colosseum (photo stop),
- Arch of Constantine
- The spectacular Trevi Fountain, where you may make a wish.
Visit to: In the afternoon, we precede to the Vatican City, where we will visit St. Peter.s Basilica and Square, a renaissance masterpiece.
Late evening we return to our hotel
Overnight stay at the hotel in Arezzo (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Note : Due to restrictions on coaches for entering many parts of Rome, much of the tour may be done on foot or by local buses.
Italy: Arezzo area - Genova – Sanremo area
- Today we depart for Genova, Italy's leading port, with a long history of maritime power.
- Visit to: After a short panoramic tour, you have some free time at the hub of Genova, Piazza De Ferrari, with its splashing fountain surrounded by grand buildings, and with the busiest streets radiating from it in all directions.
- Continuing our journey, we drive past spectacular scenery along the Ligurian Sea and arrive at the Italian Riviera region, and early evening we check into our hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in San Remo
- After dinner, you may either rest in your hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel in San Remo (or)
- Optional: Monte Carlo by Night Tour (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Italy: Sanremo area – France: Lyon Area - Overnight stop
- Visit to: This morning, we visit a French Perfumery to see a demonstration of how French perfumes are made.
- Later we visit Nice, where you have some free time at the Promenade des Anglais, a sea - front avenue, where you can take a leisurely stroll.
- We then drive through the Provence of Cezanne and Van Gogh onto the Lyon area
- Reach our overnight stop check-in at our hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Lyon (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Today we depart for Paris, one of the most exciting and popular cities of Europe renowned for its fashion, perfumes, and of course the most talked about French wines.
- Visit to: On arrival in Paris, we will enjoy an amazing cruise (*) on the River Seine - admire the spectacular facades from your covered boat.
- After dinner you may either rest in your hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris
- Optional: Join the additional excursion - Evening in Paris Tour. On our tour we will see the main sights illuminated. Later, why not join us for an exciting optional Lido Paris Cabaret Show (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Note: Please note that the River Seine Cruise may be operated on either Day 10 or Day 11 as
Per availability & convenience.
France: Paris – Calais - Ferry – Dover – London
Visit to: This morning we visit the third floor (**) of the Eiffel Tower to witness a spectacular panoramic view of the city.
Visit to: Later proceed on a short panoramic tour of Paris to see the main sights of this
- Hotel des Invalides
- Arc de Triomphe
- Champs Elysees
- Place de la Concorde and
- The Opera
Early afternoon we depart and journey north for Calais to board the ferry for the return channel crossing.
On arrival at Dover port, we proceed to London, where the tour ends and it is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour (Breakfast & Lunch)
Note: Please note that the visit to the Eiffel Tower may be operated on either Day 10 or Day 11 as per convenience. The reservation for the visit to the Eiffel Tower is subject to availability and could be up to the 2nd Floor or 3rd Floor
London – Check-out from Hotel
- This morning check-out of the Hotel (before 11:00 a.m.)
- Proceed for your flight / home, on your own.
- The Tour ends (Breakfast only for passengers staying at London Hotel on Day 11)
Hilton Zurich Airport, Switzerland
Novotel Lyon Bron, France
Novotel Paris Orly Rungis, France
Thistle London Heathrow T5, London
Nh Frankfurt Mörfelden, Germany
Point Hotel Piove Di Sacco, Italy
Hotel Bobby Executive, Italy
Hotel Planet, Italy
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.