Reputed to be one of the most famous holiday islands in the world, Bali popularly known as “Island of Gods” has much more to offer than its sandy beaches and picturesque mountains. The place is deeply spiritual and holds a unique “Balinese” culture of its own. Book a holiday with us and experience the exquisite joy of a customized guided tour of Bali. Embrace the tales of ancient mythology and captivating Bali adventures during your stay at Bali.
After settling into the luxuries of your hotel at Denpasar, experience the tranquility of Uluwatu Temple and also watch the sunset. On your Day 2 at Ubud village, you will tour mountain coffee farms, lunch overlooking terraced rice fields, and climb through ancient monuments and temples. We also take you on Kintamani Volcano Tour. On day3 we arrange Tanah Lot Sunset Tour where you can enjoy spectacular sunset with Tanah Lot temple as background. Day 4 is packed with visits to Banjar hot water spring, Gitgit waterfall, Ulun Danu batur temple. On Day 5 your private transfer will escort you to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Economy class Airfare from India to Bali.
- Economy class Airfare from Bali to India.
- Accommodation in 4 Star Beach Resort, Bali. (Kuta Lagoon Resort and Spa or Holiday Inn, Resort)
- Daily Breakfast and dinner.
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach with a guide.
- Uluwatu Temple Tour.
- Ubud Village Tour and Kintamani Volcano Tour.
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Banjar Hot Water Spring, Gitgit waterfall and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
- All Taxes.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
- Visa on arrival.
ARRIVE BALI | ULUWATU TEMPLE TOUR
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International airport, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you with your transfer to the hotel in Denpasar Bali, the renowned island of Gods with its hills, mountains, Sandy beaches, volcanic hillsides and its unique culture.
- Visit to Uluwatu Temple Tour and watch the Sunset also.
- Overnight stay at your hotel, Bali.
UBUD VILLAGE AND KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR
- Enjoy the breakfast.
- Our Driver from Bali will pick you up and proceed to Ubud Village Tour. Here you will first visit the Barong Dance performance, which is a Balinese dance story. Next, you proceed to the Celuk village to witness the amazing gold and silver art. Finally you visit the Batuan village where you'll find the beautiful art paintings of Ubud Batuan's Countryside and also get to visit the beautiful Batuan Temple.
- Later, you visit Kintamani Village which is a perfect place for an amazing view of the famous active Mount Batur Volcano from a distance along with the view of the amazing Lake Batur. Next you will get to visit the Rice Terrace view at Tegallalang village. From here, you proceed to the Ubud Monkey Forest, which is a small forest that lies in middle of the Ubud village, which is home to hundreds of monkeys that you will find roaming around the forest. After which, you will return back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at your hotel, Bali.
TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
- Morning breakfast at Hotel.
- Morning at Leisure.
- Later in the evening, head to the beautiful Tanah Lot Temple, located on a small rock on the beach called the Sea Temple. Here you can also enjoy the amazing view of the sunset, which is a moment to cherish.
- Head back to the Hotel and Overnight stay.
BANJAR HOT WATER SPRING | GITGIT WATERFALL | ULUN DANU BERATAN TEMPLE
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Banjar hot water spring which is a natural hot spring used by local people and the tourists.
- Later, continue the tour to visit Gitgit waterfall, which is a beautiful tourist destination in north part of Bali. It is surrounded by tropical tree and emits the constantly natural water during the year. This is also a place where the wild monkeys are often met to get the water from this waterfall.
- After lunch, visit the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple and the lake beratan, which is famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali.
- Return back to the hotel, overnight stay.
- After breakfast, you are free for shopping.
- Later, our driver will pick up you at hotel and drop you to the airport.
Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali, Bali
Kuta Lagoon Resort and Spa, Bali
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.