If you are on a short trip to Andaman Islands and want to make most of it, you should go for Best of Andaman Package, this tour package covers few important places of Port Blair, such as Sound & Light Show and Elephant Beach. During the day trip to Havelock Island you can visit the famous Radhanagar beach and even snorkeling.
Day 01 will be arrival at Port Blair and attending Sound and Light show at Cellular Jail. Day 02 proceed to Havelock and visit Radhanagar Beach in evening. Day 03 enjoy snorkelling and exploration of Elephant Beach. Day 04 visit Kalapathar Beach and later proceed to Port Blair. Day 05 get ready to get back to home.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Return flight from Bengaluru-Port Blair-Bangalore on Go Air.
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary.
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival).
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary.
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island.
- All applicable taxes and 4.5% GST.
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals
ARRIVE PORT BLAIR - SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT CELLULAR JAIL
- Depart Bengaluru ; arrive at Port Blair in the evening and transfer to hotel.
- Then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
JOURNEY TO HAVELOCK BY FERRY | VISIT RADHANAGAR BEACH AT HAVELOCK
- Today morning after breakfast, proceed to Havelock.
- Early morning departure by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes up to 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach).
- Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
- Overnight stay at Havelock Hotel.
VISIT TO KALAPATHAR BEACH AND PROCEED TO PORT BLAIR
- Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach, access to which is through a wonderful coastal road. Spend an hour and then proceed to the jetty at Havelock to return from Havelock Island in the evening by the ferry and transfer to hotel in Port Blair.
- The guest will arrive only in the evening at Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management). The guest will need to kindly carry their luggage with them while they proceed to Kalapathar Beach as we will not be returning to the hotel thereafter).
- Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel
CITY TOUR AND ROSS ISLAND
- After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – most locations are closed on Mondays) - covering the famous Cellular Jail*(a witness to the Indian freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- closed Sunday), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika).
- After lunch visit Ross Island (Wednesday Closed) which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Water Sports Complex (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs). The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. In the evening proceed for some local shopping.
- Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel.
- You will first have Breakfast in the Hotel and after, depart to Port Blair Airport 2 to return to Bengaluru with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
GB Oceania, Port Blair
TSG Grand, Port Blair
Hotel Airport, Port Blair
Wild orchid, Havelock
TSG Blue, Havelock
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.