If you are looking forward for a week-long tour to recuperate from the hustle and bustle of the cities, then this tour package would be your best choice. A tour package which leads you through the varied beauties right from metro’s hustle to nature’s peace. Bangalore, the garden city, one of the cleanest and the most beautiful city of South India is the centre of this trip. Along with this you will get a chance to stroll down the township beauty of Mysore which is very well famous with the name of famous king Tipu Sultan. Last but not the least you can get cradled in the nature’s lap which is Ooty, The Queen of Hill Stations.
Your trip will start with first stop being Bangalore. Here you can check-in the hotel and spend rest of the day in city tour. The famous places to visit are Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park and Isckon Temple. You can also enjoy shopping in the various malls and in places like Commercial Street or Jayanagar.
After an overnight stay in Bangalore, the trip will proceed towards the city of palace, Mysore, where you can enjoy a visit to the Mysore zoo and Brindavan Garden. The Mysore zoo is famous for various species of animals while Brindavan Garden is famous for its musical fountain. You can also visit the famous Mysore Palace which is now the most famous tourist attraction after Taj Mahal.
The last stop of this trip is Ooty which is also famously known as The Queen of Hill Stations. This hill station is famous for lakes and beautiful sight-seeing. You can visit Botanical Garden, Doddapeta peak etc. In leisure time you can enjoy boating, horse riding and local tour to panaromic view. After an overnight stay in Ooty fifth day you will dropped back to Bangalore from where you can go to airport or railway station for a return journey.
This package includes stay in deluxe hotel and cottage with breakfast as complimentary. Other food expense and personal expenses are excluded from the package.
- 01 Night stay at Bangalore in a 3* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast
- 01 Night stay at Mysore in a 3* Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast
- 02 Nights stay at Ooty in a Deluxe Cottage with Breakfast
- Non AC Vehicle at disposal for 5 Days from Bangalore back to Bangalore as per the Tour Itinerary
- All taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance, etc
- Lunch, Dinner & Any other personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc
- Night bata charges will be extra [if the vehicle is used after 10.00 p.m. or before 6.00 a.m.]
- Arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway Station
- Pick up & Proceed towards the hotel for the Check in
- Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state & it is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore
- Visit Lalbagh, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, Vidhana Soudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping.
- By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Bangalore.
Bangalore- Mysore (140 KM )
- After breakfast proceed towards Mysore, On the way visit Srirangapatna
- By noon reach Mysore and Check in at the Hotel.
- Visit to Mysore Palace, one of the major attractions of Mysore , Visit Mysore Zoo were you can see some of the rare species of wildlife.
- Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan Gardens expanded over 150 acres.
- The Musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the Garden
- Return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Mysore- Ooty (160 KM )
- After breakfast check out from the hotel & Proceed towards Ooty via Bandipur and Madumalai forests
- Check in at the Cottage
- Leisure time at the Cottage
- Overnight stay.
- After breakfast Proceed for Ooty Local Sightseeing
- Visit to Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty.
- Visit to other panoramic view of the neighbouring regions
- Afternoon visit the famous Botanical Garden built in 1847 and the Ooty lake were Boating facility is available.
- You can also try horse-back riding around the lake
- Evening visit Coonoor
- Overnight at Ooty.
Ooty- Bangalore ( 300 KM )
- Morning after breakfast check out from the Cottage & Proceed back to Bangalore.
- Drop at the Airport / Railway Station for the return journey.
Hotel Roopa, Mysore
Sabol Holidays, Ooty
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.