One of the best destinations for the beach lovers, Goa is a paradise not only for foreigner but also for local adventure seeker. Be it a bachelor trip with your friends, or a romantic getaway, Goa is the ideal vacation spot – its name is enough to get you to relax. The slow pace of life, the multi-ethnic people, the music and the food – Goa is truly a tourist’s paradise. Plan your travel to this laidback union territory, but beware … you may never want to leave!
There are several beautiful beaches in Goa and some of them include Colva Candolim, Miramar, Mobor, Majorda, Anjuna and Varca beach. Though we have mentioned the name of a few beaches, Arabian Sea has endowed the whole area with pristine beauty and just walking anywhere would sooth your senses like never before.
Although Goa has its fame for sea side activities, there are a few other places also that enhance the beauty of the place manifold. There are Arvalem caves and waterfalls, Immaculate Conception Church and Reis Magos Fort, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary and Mangeshi Temple. This 3 nights 4 days package will give you a chance to explore both North and South Goa along with that you can also enjoy various water sports and activities.
Day 1 you will arrive in Goa and relax in your villa/hotel. You can stroll down the beach around the villa and have a serene day out. Day 2 and 3 will be spent in exploration of North and South Goa. The famous tourist attractions in North are Fort Aguada, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Sequerim beach, Saligao Church and Calangate Beach. In South Goa you can visit the Basilica de Bom Jesus, St Cathedral church, Mangeshi temple and Mahalsa temple in the region. You can also tour ahead to Panjim, Shantadurga temple and the famous Colva beach. On day 4 have your breakfast and get ready to be back at home.
• Accommodation in 3star/4star/Luxury villa
• Airport Transfers
- Air Tickets
- Meals other than specified
- Pick up from Airport
- Check in at the hotel by 12:00 noon.
- Day at leisure – You can opt for going to a casino or just walk by the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity
North Goa Tour
- Breakfast at Hotel/Villa
- Proceed to Old Goa Tour at 10:00 am
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Sequerim beach and Calangate Beach. Enjoy the cool sea breeze while at the beaches.
- Post this pay a visit to the beautiful Saligao Church and admire the awe-inspiring beauty of this worship center.
- Conclude your tour after you are dropped back to the Hotel/Resort
South Goa Tour by A/C Taxi
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Depart for South Goa Tour at 10:00 am.
- The sights covered are the Basilica de Bom Jesus, St Cathedral church, Mangeshi temple and Mahalsa temple in the region.
- Continue your tour and visit Panjim, Shantadurga temple and the famous Colva beach.
- You can also indulge in Dona Paula Jetty and a boat cruise at an additional cost.
- End this exciting tour at around 7:00 PM in the evening after getting dropped back at your hotel
Check Out (12.00 noon)
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out by 12.00 noon.
- Drop to Airport
Palmarinha Resort and Suites, Goa
Santana Beach Resort, Goa
The Hotel Tamrind, Goa
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms