Himachal is the choice destination for romance-seeking couples. The exquisite natural beauty and picturesque landscapes make Himachal Pradesh the best honeymoon destinations for couples. Honeymoon in Himachal will give an awesome beginning to your marriage, and is sure to evoke heaps of romance.
Start your journey in Chandigarh, explore Pinjore Gardens and Barog on the way to Shimla. Sightseeing locations in Shimla include Green Valley, Kufri, Chini bungalow, Viceregal Lodge and Shimla state Museum. Viceregal lodge talks about the history of Shimla. Right from the Shimla Treaty to the furniture and carpets which are from Burma and Sri Lanka, this historic building is an epitome of beauty and the vintage appeal of the place is mind blowing. If you want to sneak further into the history of Shimla, visit the State museum which has a good number of paintings and antiques and also a library with impressive collection of books. The Green valley near Kufri is a beautiful valley region with amazing view where tourists love to stop or drive by. Spend the evening at Ridge and Mall doing a little shopping and also enjoying the beautiful view of the hill station.
Proceed further to the hill station of Manali. A valley between the Beas Kund and the Solang village tends to be a favorite for all its visitors as well as the locals. Also known as the Snow point, the Solang valley is famous not only for the glaciers and snow-clad landscapes but also for the countless activities that one can enjoy here particularly paragliding. Rohtang pass is the stretch which connects Manali to Himachal's dreamier and desert like landscapes, Spiti and Lahaul, and is one itself. This vast snow desert is a landscape like only a few other and a view one should not miss, while here. Take a hot sulphur bath at the sulphur springs of Manikaran and Vasisht village. If you are a religious soul, then pay a visit to the Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple and mystic monasteries of Manali.
Other places on list include the famous Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley Rafting Point. If you are in for some shopping, then visit Manali market - you will find good deals on shawls, sweaters and more. Back in Chandigarh, visit the Sukhna lake and rock garden before you conclude your trip and pack your bags back home.
- Accommodation in 2 or 3 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach.
- Air fare
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
TRANSFER TO SHIMLA | PINJORE GARDENS | BAROG
- Pick up from Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station & Transfer to Shimla
- On the way: Pinjore Gardens & Barog (if time permits)
- After arrival in Shimla check into the hotel & stay.
SHIMLA CITY TOUR | GREEN VALLEY | KUFRI | CHINNI BUNGLOW | VICE REGAL LODGE | MUSEUM | MALL ROAD
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Green Valley, Kufri, Chini Bunglow, Vice Regal Lodge & Museum
- Evening visit the Ridge & Mall
- Night stay at hotel.
TRANSFER TO MANALI | SUNDERNAGAR LAKE | PANDOH DAM | KULLU VALLEY | RAFTING
- After breakfast transfer to Manali
- On the way: Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Kullu Valley & Rafting Point Kullu
- After arrival check into the hotel & stay.
MANALI CITY TOUR | HADIMBA TEMPLE | CLUB HOUSE | VASHISHT BATH | MONASTERY | VAN VIHAR | MARKET
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Hadimba Temple, Club House, VashishthBath , Monastery, Van Vihar& Market
- Night stay at hotel.
MANALI CITY TOUR | SOLANG VALLEY | RAHALA FALLS | ROHTANG PASS
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Solang Valley, Rahala Falls & Rohtang Pass (Snow Line)
- Night stay at hotel.
TRANSFER TO CHANDIGARH
- After breakfast transfer to Chandigarh
- Check into the hotel & night stay at hotel.
AIRPORT TRANSFER | SUKHNA LAKE | ROCK
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Sukhna Lake, Rock
- Dropping at Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station with sweet memories.
Hotel Clarion Inn, Chandigarh
Hotel Deewan Residency, Chandigarh
Silky Resorts, Chandigarh
Hotel Shimla Nature Ville, Shimla
Hotel Woodpark, Shimla
Manla Homes Resort, Shimla
A Star Regency, Manali
New Harmony Inn, Manali
Surya International, Manali
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms