The beauty of this precious pendant at the slender neck of India cannot be ignored. Magnificence of Sri Lanka is not just congregated to one location but the whole nation is packed with natural wonders. The place is a fantastic destination for wildlife enthusiasts. Along with other wildlife, watch herds of wild elephants at Kaudulla National park and prawl of leopards at Yala National park. Kandy will attract you with its pristine mountains while Jaffna will lure you with its rugged coastlines. Climb the top of Sigiriya, and enjoy the sensational view from atop the giant rock. With our best tour package to Srilanka, we help you to get around Sri Lanka and explore the lost cities and religious artifacts. Each day offers a new memory of thrilling adventures and cherished time with your family.
Enjoy your Day 1 relaxing at Bentota. Spend Day 2 and 3 of your tour at Yala visiting Galle fort, turtle hatchery, mangrove boat ride at Madu river and Yala National Park. On Day 4 we take you to the little England of Sri Lanka - Nuwara Eliya. The major tourist attractions include golf course, trout streams, Victoria park and lake Gregory. On Day 5 you can explore the capital city Colombo. As you take leave of this beautiful place on Day 6, you will have an extra bag of cherished memories of your holidays to carry.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Economy class Airfare from India to Sri Lanka
- Economy class Airfare from Sri Lanka to India.
- Accommodation in Bentota at Wunderbar Beach Hotel or Cinnamon Bey Beruwala.
- Accommodation in Yala at Nikara Yala Beach Villas or The Yala Adventure .
- Accommodation in Nuwara Eliya at Heritance Tea Factory or Himawari Hills
- Accommodation in Colombo at Heritance Hotel or The Canes Boutique Hotel
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car.
- Daily Breakfast and dinner.
- Sightseeing tours as per the Programme.
- All taxes included.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
ARRIVE - BENTOTA
- Arrive Colombo and clear immigration & visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through us if you do not have goods to be declared to customs.
- Our Representative will page you by your name. Thereafter you will be assisted to the Car park / Coach Park to begin you journey as per the booked itinerary.
- Proceed to Bentota. Spend the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at a Bentota hotel.
DEPART BENTOTA - ARRIVE YALA
- After your breakfast at the hotel proceed to Yala via Galle Fort. Also visit a turtle hatchery and enjoy a mangrove boat ride in Madu River.
- Turtle Hatchery: The "Sea Turtle Farm & Hatchery" is a non - profitable organization which is maintained for the survival of Sea Turtles for the next generation. From the past, due to the cruel activities of humans, there is a danger that turtles are facing extinction. These rare varieties of Sea Turtles are destroyed by man day by day. It is the duty of each and every one to take action to save these turtles from extinction for the sake of our future generation. Regarding this we started to save Sea Turtles in 1986 and up to now we have succeeded to attain the goal gradually.
- Mangrove Boat ride in Madu River: Madu River or the Madu Ganga is one of the natures fascinating creations off South West coast in Balapitiya. Madu Ganga is a lagoon with hundreds of islands providing an idyllic setting for a well spent holiday and loads of authentic traditional settings. It may be one of the last remaining tracts of pristine mangrove forests in Sri Lanka.
- Galle Fort: The Galle Fort, also known as the Dutch Fort or the "Ramparts of Galle", withstood the Boxing Day tsunami which damaged part of coastal area Galle town. It has been since restored. It was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, and then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. It also has a colourful history, and today has a multi-ethnic and multi-religious population.
- Proceed to Yala and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the Yala Hotel.
- Today after breakfast proceed to 2 Safaris. (Early morning with packed breakfast and in the afternoon.)
- Yala (Ruhuna) National Park: The Ruhunu National Park covers 126,786 hectares including the Strict Natural Reserve (Block II). The most familiar is Block I (14,101 hectares) and this were established in 1938. Yala is famous for its big herds and large number of Elephants, Leopards, Spotted Deer, Sambhur, Crocodiles, Mongoose, Wild Boar, Wild Buffalo, and many other animals. More than 130 bird species are recorded which includes the resident and winter visitors.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- Procced for the second Safari and later back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
DEPART YALA - ARRIVE NUWARAELIYA
- After breakfast at the Hotel, proceed to Nuwara Eliya.
- NuwaraEliya The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations.It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island, but is really just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence.Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the Nuwara Eliya hotel.
DEPART NUWARAELIYA - ARRIVE COLOMBO
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Colombo.
- Arrive in Colombo and enjoy a city tour of Colombo.
- You will drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Also, visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. And, visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and Independence Square.
- Overnight stay at the Colombo hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to airport for your scheduled flight with so much to remember and cherish one day!
Cinnamon Bey Beruwala, Bentota, Sri Lanka
Heritance Hotel , Colombo, Sri Lanka
Heritance Tea Factory, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Himawari Hills, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Nikara Yala Beach Villas, Yala, Sri Lanka
The Yala Adventure, Yala, Sri Lanka
Wunderbar Beach Hotel , Bentota, Sri Lanka
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.