Everyone wants to visit Switzerland and why not there are impressive number of reasons why Swiss is the dream destination of travelers, honeymooners and tourists. Every location of Switzerland resembles a postcard.
Visit the country's capital state, Zurich. The place maintains a fine balance between tradition and trendy. Stroll by the shopping street of Bahnhofstrasse and pick up your favorite international brands or Swiss specials. Spend a remarkable day at Mount Titilis , famous for world’s first revolving cable and enjoy breathtaking view of the snow clad mountains.
Discover the mountainous majesty of Engelberg and Lucerne. Pass the picturesque Swiss Alps and Lake Zurich as you travel by luxury coach, and then arrive in Lucerne, a charming Swiss town famed for impressive monuments like Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument and the Town Hall.
Depart to the city of Schaffhausen to enjoy a boat ride across the river and catch a spectacular view of Rhine falls which is the largest waterfalls in Europe. Explore the beautiful city of Bern, the Swiss capital and the city accorded the world Cultural Heritage status which has a good share of museums and historic buildings. Nine out of ten people love chocolates and that is why you should not leave the place without visiting any of its Chocolate factories.
Well, now you know why Switzerland is everyone's all time favorite destination.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM CHENNAI . PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Return economy class group airfare on the airlines mentioned above.
- Airfare and taxes calculated as on date
- 03 Nights’ accommodation on Twin sharing basis as per the above mentioned Hotel in Zurich
- Meals, Coach Tours, Transfers, Entrance fees, Sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Cost of the Single Entry Schengen Visa Swiss + VFS Service Charge
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance Policy valid for the Tour. (Passengers above 60 Years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the medical report)
- Mandatory Tips to the Tour guide and Coach Drivers (Coach Driver & Tour Guide - It is customary to pay EURO 2 per person per day as tips to the driver & Guide...)
- 500 Ml x 02 of Mineral Water Per person every day on tour
- Services of Purplerain Tour Escort throughout the tour.
- Any Increase in the airfare charged by the airlines on air your air ticket
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in the surface transportation and land arrangement which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Cost of relevant foreign exchange to be surrendered by the passengers out of the Basic Travel Quota Scheme
- Entrance fees other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- Porterage charges, Tips, Insurance, laundry, wines, Corkage, mineral water, telephone charges,Room Service, Beverges, optional tour and al item of personal nature and also food and drink not forming part of the group menus
- Early Check in & Late Check out: International Check in (1400 hrs)/Check out (1200 hrs)
- Alcohol, Conference equipment, Theme décor, Entertainment etc during Conference or Dinner at the hotel
- Surcharge rates may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Package tour Price Includes” column.
ARRIVE ZURICH | ZURICH CITY TOUR
- Arrive Zurich. Time to freshen up & change
- Packed lunch box/Late lunch at the restaurant / Hotel
- Zurich City Tour
- Free time at Bahnhofstrasse
- Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Zurich
MT.TITLIS | LUCRENE TOUR
- Wake up call.Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Mt.Titlis
- Arrive Engelberg. Reach on top of Mt.Titlis by Cable car. Free time to explore Mt.Titlis
- Proceed for Lucerne City Tour
- Depart for Zurich, arrival to Hotel.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Zurich
BERN CITY TOUR | RHINE FALLS | CHOCOLATE FACTORY |SHOPPING
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Bern City Tour
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- Rhine Falls boat ride at Schaffhausen
- Visit to Chocolate Factory
- Free Time for Shopping
- Gala Dinner with Free flow of Soft Drink, Liquor & Beer for 2 Hours
- Overnight Stay at hotel in Zurich
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Check out hotel
- Departure transfer as per the flight
Novotel Zurich Messe, Zurich
Park Inn By Radission, Zurich Airport
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.