Vietnam is like losing yourself in an artist's masterpiece. The country effortlessly composes traditional scenes in an imaginative style, merging any distinction between visual euphoria and perceptive experience. Intensely colorful landscapes are the setting for your own masterpiece, with culture and heritage captivated as the subject. Around every corner of Vietnam is this equally hypnotic painting. There is always more to a painting than what is seen on the surface. This custom tailored tour will whisk you into the depths of the brushstrokes that make up Vietnam’s culture, traditions, and landscapes. From the brilliantly colored clothes of the northern hill tribes to the sparkling emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, you will experience the traditions of grand cities and the elegance of the remarkable countryside, the vivacity of the gregarious people, and the layered flavors of the traditional cuisine. Whether found along the sandy shores or at a floating market, you will discover the fine details that define Vietnam.
Literally meaning "muddy river confluence" in Malay, Kuala Lumpur has grown from a small sleepy Chinese tin-mining village to a bustling metropolis of around 6.5 million (city-proper population of 1.8 million) in just 150 years. A cultural melting pot with some of the world's cheapest 5-star hotels, cheap, great shopping, even better food and some of nature's wonders in just an hour away, this dynamic city has much to offer for every visitor.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- Economy class Airfare from India to Vietnam
- Economy class Airfare from Vietnam to Kuala Lumpur
- Economy class Airfare from Kuala Lumpur to India
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Vietnam 3 star Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cruise
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kuala Lumpur 3 star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.(Only Breakfast and dinner in Kuala Lampur)
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary on SIC basis
- Hanoi City Tour
- Halong Bay with Cruise
- Panoramic Tour of Putrajaya
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Visit to Batu Caves and Genting Highlands
- Genting Highland Indoor Theme Park rides with one way Cable Car ride
- All Entrances as suggested in the Itinerary
- All Taxes
- Visa (Vietnam visa on arrival).
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
ARRIVE AT HANOI | CITY TOUR
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you and will be transferred to City Central
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Later, check into the hotel and refresh
- In the afternoon, you will be taken to Tran Quoc pagoda. Then, visit the Hoan Kiem Lake, which is among the major picturesque areas in this capital city. It surrounds Ngoc Son Temple, a pagoda sitting in the center of a small island. Also, explore the Old Quarter of the city and shop
- While returning back, dinner at the Indian restaurant
- Overnight stay at Hanoi.
HALONG BAY DAY TOUR |1 NIGHT STAY IN CRUISE
- Today morning : Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way
- Later, Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- Next, Savor a delectable lunch as Cruises among the limestone islands
- Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area
- Back to the Cruise
- Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
- Once the panoramic view of Halong Bay is done, proceed to return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
- Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around
- Overnight stay in the Cruise.
HALONG BAY | HANOI
- Today morning : Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt. Have breakfast at sunrise
- Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay. 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin
- Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more
- While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch
- Disembark Cruise
- After disembark, transfer back to the hotel at Hanoi and check in
- Have dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight stay at Hanoi
DEPART HANOI | ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR | CITY TOUR
- Today morning have breakfast at hotel and leave to Hanoi Airport to board flight to Kuala Lumpur
- Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport and after finishing your immigration formalities, you will be assisted by our representative and transfer you to Kuala Lumpur City
- En-route panoramic tour of Putrajaya
- Later proceed to Kuala Lumpur City Tour covering Kings Palace, KL Minera Tower, National Mosque, Merdeka Square, Chocolate factory, Twin towers (Photo Stop from outside)
- Later proceed to Kuala Lumpur Hotel, check-in and relax
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
DEPART KUALA LUMPUR | BATU CAVES | WATCH SHOW ROOM | ARRIVE GENTING HIGHLANDS
- After breakfast, you will proceed to Genting Highlands, Enroute you will visit Batu Caves and Watch Showroom outlet
- Later you will be transfer to Genting Highlands by one way cable car
- Upon arrival in Genting Highlands, check-in to the hotel and freshen up
- Later proceed to enjoy the visit to Genting Highlands Indoor Theme Park (Subject to operational)
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Overnight stay in Genting Highlands.
DEPART GENTING HIGHLANDS | DRIVE TO KUALA LUMPUR AIRPORT
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Kuala Lumpur and you are free for shopping till you board flight
- Later we proceed to the airport to board our flight back home with happy memories.
Arenaa Star Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Ibis, Kuala Lumpur
Angel Palace Hotel, Vietnam
Gondola Hanoi Hotel, Vietnam
Hanoi Delano Hotel, Vietnam
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.