A trip to Tanzania will let you explore one of the most diverse and beautiful countries of Africa. From snow-capped mount Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar’s sandy pristine beaches, from Serengeti’s savannah plains to Ngorongoro’s mopane woodlands and salt pans, the diversity of Tanzania is beyond words. Lake Manyara National Park is known for its elephants and its tree-climbing lions, as well as the flamingoes and other fascinating birds which can be seen in impressive numbers on and around the shallow, alkaline lake.
Another geologically interesting attraction is the hot spring at the far end of the park. Ngorongoro Conservation Area has a dramatic range of volcanic mountains that straddles the rift valley escarpment in Northern Tanzania. The vast majority of safaris through this part of the world drive up and over the Ngorongoro Highlands when travelling between Lake Manyara in the south and Serengeti in the north. You experience close encounters with lion, rhino, and more in the Serengeti, Africa's most illustrious wildlife reserve. Serengeti National Park which protects the highest concentration of large mammals on Earth and is home to nature’s greatest spectacle - the Great Migration, where millions of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle follow the rains in a life or death quest for nutritious grass.
Tarangire National Park’s close proximity to Ngorongoro Conservation area and Serengeti National Park makes it an ideal add-on to Tanzania travel itinerary. Tarangire has a diverse landscape, with nine vegetation zones. Ancient Baobab trees (the largest trees in Africa) dot the landscape dwarfing the animals that feed beneath them. The Tarangire River,that meanders through the park attracts an abundance of wildlife, from elephants, lions, leopards, buffalos, zebras, giraffes, antelopes to a variety of colorful birds.
During your leisure, you can wander through the labyrinth streets of Stone Town on Zanzibar, the ‘Spice Island’, barter for spices or visit Prison Island to learn more about the slave trade.As you explore some of the best highlights of Tanzania, you also get to experience the gentle warmth of the Maasai people and other local tribes of East Africa.
NOTE: THE PRICE MENTIONED IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FROM BANGALORE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL INCLUSIVE TARIFF RATES FROM OTHER CITIES OF INDIA.
- 1 Night stay at Lake Manyara National Park
- 2 Nights stay at Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- 2 Nights stay at Serengeti National Park
- 1 Night stay at Tarangire National Park
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transportation throughout the Safari in 4WD vehicle (Non Air-conditioned) safari Vehicle.
- Game viewing drives as indicated in the itinerary.
- Services of an English Speaking driver cum guide.
- International Air tickets &Airport taxes.
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Yellow fever Vaccination.
- Tanzania Visa Charges.
- Porterages, Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions & other items - personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head.
- Govt. Service Tax.
ARRIVE LAKE MANYARA
- Welcome to Tanzania, a country of alluring destinations famed for its rich wildlife and dramatic landscapes!
- On arrival at the Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be welcomed by your localrepresentative and transferred to Lake Manyara, enroute making a stop at Arusha for lunch.
- Proceed to Lake Manyara, check into your Safari Lodge.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive at Lake Manyara National Park (Private)
- A wilderness of diverse habitats and rich in game, Lake Manyara National Park is one of Tanzania's smaller wilderness enclaves. Enjoy a late afternoon game Drive in the park, richly populated with game and wealth of bio diverse habitats. A truly unique experience is sure to be had. Apart from its abundant bird life the park is known for its tree-climbing lions and is a great place to see impala, buffalo, wildebeest, hippo and giraffe.
- Overnight Stay at the Lodge.
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK - NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
- Transfer from safari lodge in Lake Manyara to safari lodge in Ngorongoro Conservation Area, en route enjoy game drive at Lake Manyara National Park (Private).
- Enjoy an early morning game drive at Lake Manyara National Park before proceeding to your lodge in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, arriving in time for lunch. The Ngorongoro Crater and surrounding highlands are one of Africa's most beautiful regions. Volcanic craters form stunning backdrops to some of the richest grazing grounds in Africa. The most famous is the Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest intact volcanic caldera, home to the highest density of big game in Africa. The lodges are situated on the crater rim with spectacular views down into the crater.
- The rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy a host of activities such as nature walks and cycling at the lodge.
- Overnight stay at the Lodge.
NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
- Enjoy game drive in Ngorongoro crater (Private).
- Today, it's time to enter the spectacular Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Africa's 'Garden of Eden' and home to the 'Big Five', including the black-maned lion. Enjoy a half day game drive in the crater, a 260 sq km natural amphitheatre with grasslands, swamps, lakes, rivers, woodlands and even dunes. Ngorongoro Crater is one of the world's greatest natural spectacles, its magical setting and abundant wildlife which include wildebeest, Zebra, Gazelle, Buffalo, Eland, Kongoni and warthog. The swamp and forest provide additional resources for these animals.
- Take a short drive up to the crater rim and then down on to the crater floor for an extended game drive, followed by lunch at the lodge.
- The remainder of the day is at leisure to relax, or explore the area.
- Overnight stay the Lodge.
NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA - SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK (3HOURS)
- After Breakfast, this morning, head to the world famous Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's largest wildlife conservation area. En route take an optional visit to the historic site of Olduvai Gorge (The cradle of Mankind) where the world famous archaeologist, Dr Leakey, discovered the remains of the early man. Continue to Serengeti and check in to your lodge.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive in Serengeti National Park (Private).
- After a relaxed lunch, explore the world famous Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's largest wildlife conservation area on a Game Drive. Tanzania's oldest and most popular national park, also a world heritage site and recently proclaimed a 7th worldwide wonder, the Serengeti is famed for its annual migration, when some six million hooves pound the open plains, and more than 200,000 zebra and 300,000 Thomson's gazelle join the wildebeest's trek for fresh grazing. Yet even when the migration is quiet, the Serengeti offers arguably the most scintillating game-viewing in Africa: great herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and thousands upon thousands of eland, topi, kongoni, impala and Grant's gazelle.
- OPTIONAL TOUR :OLDUVAI GORGE [PRIVATE] It’s a Archaeological Site
- Overnight stay.
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- Enjoy a full day of game viewing activities (Private).
- Awake to a full day of game viewing activities. Discover the spectacular expanse of Serengeti National Park as you go on arguably the most scintillating game-viewing in Africa to see great herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and thousands of other animals of the wild! The sheer variety of African wildlife in this reserve has no comparison. From wildebeest, lions, elephants, zebras, buffaloes, gazelles, giraffes and elands to a large variety of bird life, this reserve is an animal lover's paradise! Proceed on a morning game drive returning to the lodge in time for lunch.
- In the afternoon another game drive can be taken to explore this world famous park.
- Overnight Stay at the Lodge.
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK - TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- After breakfast, depart for Tarangire National Park, considered as one of the best places in eastern Africa to watch elephants up close.
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive (Private).
- Following lunch, enjoy an afternoon game drive. Tarangire, named after the river that flows through the park and famous for its tree climbing pythons, massive baobabs and large herds of elephant. Watch as herds of up to 300 elephants scratch the dry river bed for underground streams, while migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland crowd the shrinking lagoons.
Tarangire National Park - Depart Arusha
- Today, enjoy an early morning game drive.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport in Kilimanjaro for your flight back home.
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.