Uttarakhand is one of the most beautiful northern states of India located on the southern slope of the Himalayan range. Mighty Himalayan peaks and glaciers are on its north where it borders Tibet, Nepal is on its east, Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is on south and Himachal Pradesh lies on its west and northwest. Major area of the state is covered by dense forests that houses Royal bengal tiger, leopards and many endangered species of animals and plants. The glaciers of two of the most important rivers—Ganga and Yamuna—are located here.
First on list is the beautiful hill station of Nainital. Nainital is a sparkling jewel in the Himalyan necklace, sanctified with the picturesque natural splendors and diverse natural resources. Here you can visit the Naina Devi temple located at one end of Naini Lake. Also go on a shopping spree at the Tibetan Market. Explore the eco cave gardens. Enjoy the Naini lake view from atop the Naini peak.
Gorgeous Corbett National Park is one of the favourite destinations for wildlife lovers and weekenders. It features splendid landscapes and offers a good amalgam of hills, rivers, forests, marshlands and grasslands.
Kausani is a quiet little town in the Kumaon region of Uttaranchal, 420 km away from Delhi. It offers breathtaking panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks of Panchchuli, Nandakot, Nanda Devi, Trishul, Nanda Gunti and Chaukhamba. If weather is favorable you might witness the best sunrise of your life here with soft golden light of morning sun creating magic over the peaks.
A charming hill station cocooned at an altitude of 1880 m in the Garhwal hills, Mussoorie is the ideal getaway for city-dwellers. From stocking up on some deliciously prepared local goodies and strolling along the Mall, to walking through green, misty environs on the outskirts, gorging on spicy Tibetan food and soaking in the serenity of a Buddhist Tibetan temple—there's so much you can do in so little time. Kempty falls is one of the most popular spots for tourists visiting Mussoorie. The water cascades down from a height of 40 feet and crashes against the boulders below before splitting into five streams. Visit the temples and other local spots. Stroll by the Camels back road and enjoy spectacular view of the city from view point.
With our carefully planned tour package, we help you manoeuvre through your trip without missing out on the highlights of the hill station.
- Accommodation in 2 or 3 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach.
- Air fare
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
ARRIVE DELHI | NAINITAL TRANSFER | NAINITAL CITY TOUR | TIBETIAN MARKET | MALL ROAD | NAINA DEVI TEMPLE
- Arrive at Delhi Railway Station and get a drive to Nainital
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel
- In the evening you can go to Tibetan market, Naina devi temple, a leisure walk at the mall road and thandi sadak ( if time permits)
- Enjoy a comfortable night at your hotel with dinner.
NAINITAL CITY TOUR | CAVE GARDEN | BARAPATHAR | LOVER'S POINT | BADA BAZAAR
- After having your Breakfast, get ready for the breath taking scenic beauty of Nainital by tour.
- You Visit Cave garden, Barapathar, lover’s point
- Get back to the hotel and take rest
- In the evening go for shopping to bada bazaar and don’t forget to buy the aromatic candles of Nainital
- After the tiresome day enjoy a cozy sleep at the hotel with dinner.
NAINITAL CITY TOUR | WATERFALL | HIMALAYA DARSHAN | NAKULDHAR | LAKE VIEW POINT | NAINI LAKE
- After having your Breakfast proceed to visit the water fall, Himalaya darshan, nakuldhar, lake view point.
- In the evening go for the boat ride on the Naini lake
- Enjoy a comfortable night at your hotel along with the dinner.
ARRIVE KAUSANI | ALMORA
- Early morning after breakfast, proceed to Kausani
- On the way visit Almora
- On arriving Kausani, check into the hotel and enjoy the sunset view of Kausani
- Have a peaceful sleep after lavishing your dinner.
ARRIVE JIM CORBETT | RANIKETH | KALIKA GOLF GROUND | JHULA DEVI TEMPLE
- After breakfast check out from to the hotel & proceed to Jim Corbett
- On the way visit Ranikhet ,Kalika golf ground,Jhula Devi Temple (if time permits)
- Arrival Jim Corbett. Check in to the hotel and enjoy comfortable night stay at your hotel along with dinner.
JIM CORBETT | SAFARI
- Early morning, if you have booked your morning Jungle Safari then visit Corbett National Park, the home of the Tiger which boasts of a wide variety of flora and fauna and enjoy the view of wildlife
- After safari head back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast checkout and proceed to Mussoorie
- After arrival check into the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
MUSSOORIE CITY TOUR | KAMPTY FALL | MUSOORIE LAKE | CAMELS BACK VIEW POINT | SHOPPING
- After Breakfast, get ready for the breath taking depth and heights of the Kampty Fall
- Visit Musoorie lake,the temples and other local spots of Musoorie and the Camels back view point
- Get back to the hotel and take rest
- In the evening go to the famous market of Musoorie for Shopping
- After a tiresome day, enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION TRANSFER
- After breakfast check out from the hotel
- Proceed to Delhi railway station/Airport.
Dynasty Resort, Nainital
Hotel Anamika, Nainital
Rio Grand, Nainital
Nature's Valley Resort, Kausani
The Heritage Resort, Kausani
Corbett Solitaire, Corbett
The Corbett View Resort, Corbett
Hotel Evergreen, Mussoorie
Monarc Hotel, Mussoorie
Nand Residency, Mussoorie
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms